Run the Brussels’ 20 km race with the team of Chain of Hope Belgium on May 31st 2020. Enjoy this iconic race, whilst supporting sick children and their families!
To register for this event, please follow these steps:
- Complete the online registration form here
- Pay 40 € (= your race number + t-shirt + logistic support), on the Belfius bank account of Chaîne de l’Espoir Belgique BE28 0882 1265 5620 with the communication « registration 20km + your name and surname »
Your advantages if you run with us
- We take care of registering you with the official organisation of the Brussels’ 20 km.
- We will collect your race number directly with them
- You receive a race t-shirt with the logo of Chain of Hope
- You will gain access to changing rooms at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Park Hotel Brussels: you can change clothes, leave your stuff during the race, and will be offered a drink and snack after the race.
Let’s race together and save children’s lives!
In exchange, we expect you to get support from family, friends and colleagues: tell them your story, and make sure that you collect at least 50 € donations before May 20th.
The benefits of this year’s edition will be allocated to :
- the operation and care of a child suffering of a heart disease;
- a mission of orthopaedics surgery in DR Congo in June 2020.
Donations of 40 €/year and more are tax deductible. A tax return document will be posted to you, during the first term following your donation. If you pay taxes in a European country other than Belgium, Chain of Hope Belgium can deliver a tax return document valid in your country of residence. For more information, please contact us.
We will be happy to welcome you again at this year’s edition of the Brussels’ 20 km race, and thank you for your support!